Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tough Week

I disappeared last week rather suddenly and I wanted to apologize to anyone I was supposed to be working or planning something with.

I got a call last Monday morning from one of my (many) aunts letting me know that my mother had just been rushed to the ICU.

With the help of my amazing aunts and uncles who chipped in whatever they could to get me on a plane, as well as the support of my incredible husband, I arrived not 12 hours later in Boston Ma.

So thats where Ive been for the last week, trying to do family stuff that I really dont think I am qualified to be doing, but I am the oldest so I have to give it my best shot.

I am back in Portland Or now, just got in tonight, so I'm going to take the next couple of days to try and catch up on projects that Ive fallen behind on and clear my head before I start booking tattoo appointments for this weekend.

The trip wasnt all bad times though, it was also an amazing week long family reunion of sorts and I got a chance to see some people I really truly missed.

I will make sure to post some of those stories and photos when I can, but Ive been up for almost 30 hours at this point so I should probably go to bed.

Photobucket

Me n' my mum

No comments:

Post a Comment