Sunday, February 6, 2011

Awww jeeze...

I cant believe its taken me so long to get my shit together enough to write a new post. Ive been busy lately, finally got a job at a tattoo shop and Im working wicked hard on BoneFetish stuff and I'm hoping that all the things Ive been slaving over the last year finally begin to come together. It may be a little ambitious of me at the moment, but I'm hoping to start getting paid what I'm worth for some of the work Ive been doing. We'll see how that goes.... Perhaps Ill hold mu breath.

Anyway,Ive also been playing with some new styles of flash for the shop. These are a couple Ive finished this week. They're both acrylic and india ink on hot press watercolor paper.

Im still experimenting with color, this first one scanned darker then I expected which is weird. Ill go back and play with it a bit.

SM

This one was just a doodle I worked on while the other one was drying. I can never stick to just one painting at a time.

SM


Anyway, Ive been up to a whole lot actually. I'm going to try to get better at updating. I have all sorts of cool stuff. including my very first ever oil painting (unless I just scrap it) and some stuff on canvas... I know weird, right? Im really working very hard to push my limits and expand out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment