Monday, August 16, 2010

After the Fest

CLIT was actually pretty fun. I didn't get a chance to really see any of the bands cuz I was stuck at my table all night, but I had fun anyway. I also actually remembered at one point to take a couple pictures for TA. Mostly of folks wearing my shirts n stuff. I still get a little exited when I see that. I guess they sold a lot of them too.

CLIT 2010

CLIT 2010

The art show was alright, they didnt end up with as much space as they thought so I didnt get to hand what I wanted to. They still put up three of my things. They had two of Halsey's (Halseycaust) ink drawings too I think this was the first time we've been up together at the same show. There was also some really cool pieces from the girl who does the artwork for 'Cull' (PDX) that I had never seen before. I told them all Id be psyched if they wanted to do another, bigger show together.

CLIT 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment