Thursday, April 1, 2010

Working my ass off this week

Getting ready for that art show. I hang my shit up this weekend , I think Ill have a tiny reception next thursday if there is nothing else going on.

I've been working really hard on a couple bigger new pieces to hang up, this is not one of them, but Ill post photos when I get the chance for those who are not going to be able to make it to Oregon.

This is a crappy little guy I started during happy hour at a bar a couple weeks ago and decided I was going to work on it until I got bored. There are things I could do to make it better.
Photobucket

I also got a couple more band commissions which is awesome, and tattoos I gotta draw. I almost felt a little overwhelmed a minute ago, then I remembered that this is why I moved out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment