Thursday, April 8, 2010

Art Show / New Work

hauling ass on a hand full of commission pieces and trying to get my show together. The artwork is up, the reception is going to be next Thursday April 15th from 9 to whenever Im drunk enough to have to call a cab home.

The reason for the odd timing is that I kinda wanted to take advantage of the Alberta art bullshit.

Here are two of the three pieces Ive been trying to get finished up so I can sneak them in before the reception. They both need a lot of work still, but Im not stressed out about it. Ive decided that Im just not going to worry about shit anymore. I find that Im actually more productive when I just dont give a shit. The third piece I mentioned I've abandoned because I decided I hated it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment