Sunday, February 21, 2010

Solo Art Show -April

So, I need some artist advice.

I have a solo show here in Portland in a couple months. I don't know what to do for it now that its booked. I've never had to organize this shit before. Do I book a band? Do I make fucking snacks? Sacrifice animals to the pagan gods? I was excited for the TrenchArt show that was supposed to happen this month but didnt. If I had a hand full of other jerks helping me out it wouldnt be so intimidating.

Im psyched because I go to the place its going to be at all the time, and it will be really cool to be able to show off a little. But Im a little nervous about the whole thing because Im not at all graceful when the center of attention.

My question to anyone bothering to read... What the hell do I do now? This is my first solo show and Im kind of lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment