Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bones, art show and super inexpensive artwork

Considering this for the logo design for 'Ornatus Discorporeal'. Its kinda boring? I cant quite figure out exactly how I feel about it yet.

OD Design SM

Now that Im actually catching up on a lot of the work I've promised folks, Ill be able to start taking on new projects. I have to focus on finding a job and building up a pile of awesome shit for MY ART SHOW THIS APRIL, but It would be nice to do some work for someone else in that pile somewhere and you know it'll be a quick turnover because I have a deadline already.

New (ish) album cover for 'Fast Death'

sm


Does anyone want to use this for anything? I started it on the plane to boston last month for a contest I then totally lost interest in, but I like the drawing. Lemme know.

sm

I have also started painting leather which, it turns out, is a giant pain in the ass, but I actually enjoy it. Heres the jacket I did for Buttcakes.
SM
SM

Ill have more coming out soon, they're just in progress. If anyone you know needs something sweet for their jacket hit me up.

There are way more bones up on the etsy page. Im going to have to raise the prices in March so now is a good time to snag that thing you've had your eyes on. Ive had a few custom orders for valentines gifts, so there you go. Beats crappy chocolate or pink boxers and it probably costs about the same.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TrenchArt


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment